2012. április 18., szerda

Tavaszi csere - Spring exchange

Ismét részt vettem a Stitched with love exchanges cseréjében, ahol ezúttal két téma közül lehetett valásztani: tavasz, illetve húsvét. Én húsvéti témájú csomagot kértem, míg a partnerem, akinek én készítettem ajándékot, a tavaszt választotta.

I participated again in an exchange of Stitched with love exchanges. This time we could chose from two themes: spring or easter. I asked for an easter themed package and my partner, to whom I was stitching preferred the spring theme.


Az én csomagom Lyndától érkezett, és ezeket a csodás kincset rejtette.

My package arrived from Lynda and was full of these wonderful treasures.

A hímzés pedig telitalálat: Heart in Hand - Easter Bird. Már régóta szerepelt a kihímezendő minták (véget nem érő) listáján :)
Köszönöm szépen Lynda!!!

And the stitched piece was a perfect choice, too: Easter Bird from Heart in Hand. I had it in my wishlist for a long long time :)
Thank you Lynda!!!

Én ezúttal Fionának készítettem ajándékot. Mivel Fiona szereti Jardin Privé mintáit, így az Arbre du Printemps mintát választottam. Nagyon szerettem hímezni, és tervbe is vettem, hogy a többi évszak fáit is elkészítem valamikor.

This time I stitched to Fiona. As she likes Jardin Privé patterns, I stitched her Arbre du Printemps. I enjoyed stitching it very much, and now I am planning to stitch the rest of the seasons as well.


Került még a csomagba illatos fonal, rózsa alakú szappan, virágmintás anyag, és még pár, tavaszt idéző apróság.

I put in the package a levander scented thread, rose shaped soap, fabric and other things all in the theme of spring.

Nagyon örülök, hogy ismét részt vehettem ebben a nagyszerű cserében, és köszönöm Elaine-nek, hogy mindezt ismét megszervezte.

I am happy to be able to participate in this wonderful exchange and special thanks to Elaine for organizing it for us again.


Ezzel a kis tavaszi csokorral szeretnék mindenkinek további kellemes hetet kívánni!

With this little spring bouquet I would like to wish a nice rest of the week for everyone!

10 megjegyzés:

Andulka írta...

Ez jó kis csere volt! Klassz ajándékokat kaptál és készítettél!

Bernadett írta...

Csodasakat kuldtel es kaptal.:)

Sari (saristitching) írta...

Lovely exchanges you stitched and received!

Carol írta...

Looks like a very lovely exchange, Edit--your pillow for Fiona is adorable. I'll have to print off that chart to stitch next year :)

Maggitle írta...

I love that exchange. Perfect theme for perfect stitchings and gifts. ☺

Tatkis írta...

What a lovely exchange! All gifts are great, and I love your spring pillow :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Shirlee írta...

The items you sent & the items you received are wonderful!

Móni írta...

Tényleg jó kis csere volt, nagyon szépeket kaptál és adtál is!

Mylene írta...

What beautiful exchanges, both sent and received, as well as the extra's enclosed.

have a lovely weekend!

Brigitte írta...

Such great exchange pieces. I had never seen the Jardin Privé freebie before. Thank you so much for giving the link. It's so adorable and I think I want to stitch it as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...