2012. december 20., csütörtök

Karácsonynak ünnepe lépeget a fák közt...

A Stitched with love exchanges blogon idén is részt vettem a karácsonyi cserében. Szilvinek küldtem ajándékot. Került a csomagba hímzett zsák (Heart in hand mintával díszítve), Just Nan minta, karácsonyi sütiformák és anyag, marcipán és még néhány apróság.

I have participated in the Christmas exchange of Stitched with love exchanges this year again. My partner was Szilvi, and this is what I sent to her: a bag decorated with a Heart in Hand design, Just Nan pattern, Christmas cookie forms and fabric, marzipan, and some other goodies.


Szilvitől pedig ezeket az ajándékokat kaptam. / And this is what I have received from Szilvi.
Köszönöm szépen. / Thank you!


Hozott még másik csomagot is a postás, mégpedig Michelle-től! Csupa-csupa kincs: hímzett párnácska, anyagok, díszes tűk és apró karácsonyi csipeszek. Köszönöm szépen Michelle!

I have received another package as well, from Michelle. She sent me lots of treasures: stitched ornament, fabrics, pins... everything so lovely. Thank you very much Michelle!


Ezt a kedves mackót pedig, és a gyönyörű hímzett szivet Saranak küldte Michelle. Nagyon szépen köszönjük!!!

This lovely teddy bear and the stitched heart was also sent by Michelle, to our daughter Sara. Thank you so so much!



Az én csomagjaim is majd' mind célba értek. Mivel Elaine szereti a hóembereket, ezért erre a hóemberes mintára esett a választásom. Került még a csomagba hóemberes minta, karácsonyi anyag, szalag, gombok, gyönyök, egy kis váza, és marcipán is, ami itt a tipikus karácsonyi édesség.

My packages are starting to arrive as well, only one is still traveling. As Elaine likes snowmen, I decided to stitch her this little pattern and finish it as a pillow. I also included a snowman chart, Christmas fabrics, buttons, ribbon and beads, a little souvenir from Hungary and marzipan, which is the typical Christmas sweet here.


Mártihoz is megérkezett a csomagom. Ezt a Helga Mandl mintát már régen szerettem volna kihímezni, olyan kedvesnek találtam az "otthonát" díszítő kismadarat. Került még a csomagba anyag, minta, gombok és egy filc rénszarvas is.

My package has also arrived to Márti. I wanted to stitch this little Helga Mandl pattern for a long time, as I found this little bird who is decorating its home really kind. I included fabric, pattern, buttons and also a felt reindeer.




Még egy csomag úton van, de egy kis szerencsével karácsonyig még az is megérkezhet. 
Mindenkinek kellemes készülődést kívánok a hátralévő napokra.


One package is still traveling, but with a bit of luck it can still arrive before Christmas. 
Wishing you all a lovely preparation for the remaining days.

5 megjegyzés:

Márti írta...

Sok-sok gyönyörűség... :))))
Kedves Edit! Nagyon szépen köszönöm!
Boldog Karácsonyt! :)

Palkó írta...

Gyönyörűségek röpködnek ide-oda! :)
Én is megkaptam az ajándékom, NAGYON SZÉPEN KÖSZÖNÖM!!!

Carol írta...

Such beautiful gifts both sent and received, Edit! I am amazed that you find stitching time with a new baby to care for!! Your first Christmas with your daughter will be so special--give her a hug for me!!

Merry Christmas, my friend :)

♥ Nia írta...

Gorgeous gifts!! :D Merry Christmas sweetie!

Brigitte írta...

So many great exchanges with great stitched pieces and goodies. Even when only reading the word "marzipan" my mouth starts watering. It's my absolute favourite and also a sort of Christmas candy here.
I wish you all the best for the new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...