2011. június 22., szerda

Sorsoltam! - We have winners!


A korábbról már ismerős poháralátéteket ezúttal is Anyu készítette a játékra.
A sorsolás eredménye:

A fehér alátéteket ELAINE nyerte, a zöldeket pedig ANDULKA.

Mindketten szeretetel gratulálunk a nyerteseknek. Kérem, írjátok meg, hova küldhetem a nyereményt.

Mindenkinek köszönöm, hogy velem játszottatok!


The crocheted coasters for this game were made by my Mother, just like the last time.
The winner of the white coasters is ELAINE, and the winner of the green ones is ANDULKA.

Congratulations for the winners and please, send me an email with your address.
Thanks for everybody for playing with me!


4 megjegyzés:

latinka írta...

Gratulálok a nyerteseknek,és köszönöm a játéklehetőséget!

Andulka írta...

De örülök!:-)))) Köszönöm szépen! Küldöm e-mailban a címem!

Lainey írta...

Yay!!!! Thank you so much Edit to you and your Mum. I can;t wait to receive my pretty coasters. I;m off to bed now but will email you tomorrow. Hugs!

Mylene írta...

Congrats to the winners!

Hope you are having a good weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...